This annual statement is generated each year. It summarises:
- Any infection transmission incidents and any action taken (these will have been reported in accordance with our Significant Event procedure).
- Details of any infection control audits undertaken and actions taken.
- Details of any infection control risk assessments undertaken.
- Details of staff training.
- Any review and update of policies, procedures and guidelines.
Significant Events-In the past year there have been no significant events raised that related to infection control
Audits -Minor Surgery audits are conducted annually and no infections were reported
Hand hygiene audit – no concerns highlighted
Risk Assessments – an annual risk assessment is carried out so that best practice can be established and then followed. The practice was found to be compliant.
14th Nov 2018
15th January 2019
21st January 2020– the Powerpoint Presentation is also available on the Y drive with the Policies available for all the staff.
Policies, Procedures and Guidelines: All policies are reviewed on an Annual Basis and a record of this can be found on each policy.